In this role you will: Sailpoint architect will be managing Sailpoint implementation. He needs to be hands on architect; will configure Sailpoint software as well as manage small team of engineers to implement it. Also, he needs to have very good communication skill as he will be interacting with client. Let me know if you need more details.
- Given a requirement this person should be able to come up with a solution within SailPoint that is usable, maintainable and is cost effective. This person should also be able to clear call out requirements that should not be done in SailPoint if it does not fit the product.
- Implement the requirement as laid out by the architect. This set of resources should have SailPoint knowledge and be good in Java development frameworks including Hibernate.
- Implement the UI that fills the usability gaps in the product using contemporary frameworks such as AngularJS.
- Provide performance tuning scripts for the product and anything that is build outside the product. NOTE: SailPoint view is database is managed by the customer hence their tables needs to be performance tweaked depending on its use by the customer.
- Build and maintain the release pipeline. Knowledge of SailPoint SSD process for performing configuration and code promotion is plus for this position.
- Understand the business functions in eAccess, document, translate it to SailPoint to meet the intent of the function. They will be creating the user stories.
- Perform manual and automated testing for new system.
- Perform admin functions akin to the one performed by the registration team
- Perform the changes that need to be done in current eAccess to help migrate business functions and application migration to the new system.
- Bachelors Degree in IT or related field
- At least 10 years experience
- At least 5+ years experience with SailPoint IIQ
- Installation/Configuration/Development experience with SailPoint including Identity IQ Life Cycle Management (LCM) and Compliance Manager (CM) in multiple environments (development, test, and production)
- Configure and Deploying SailPoint IIQ Connectors for various target systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, Azure
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.