Experian IT Services is the centralized technology organization that globally supports all of Experian. Our organization is comprised of about 2,000 employees across the globe supporting and improving our business-critical IT environment/ecosystem. Experian IT Services includes Infrastructure Services, Cyber & Information Security, and Enterprise Architecture. We drive growth through reusable technology providing quicker time to market for solutions, increased productivity, and a more secure environment
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We have always believed that data has the potential to transform lives and create a better tomorrow. We are transforming data into something meaningful: helping businesses to manage credit risk, preventing fraud, targeting marketing offers and automating decision making. We have been named one of the "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes for 3 years in a row. Experian has operated at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience is required.
• 10+ years of Identity & Access Management (IAM) architecture and deployment experience required.
• 7+ years of progressive experience in software engineering, enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
• 7+ years of experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) Scripting: SQL, Java, .NET, SQL, Html/php.
• Proven experience architecting initial infrastructure, on-boarding of applications, role-based access controls, policy and password management, certifications, workflows, work items and rules.
• Product expertise in IIQ, Microsoft Active Directory, Relational databases (Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/DB2), Java, BeanShell, REST API and webservices.
• Deep knowledge and hands on technical experience with SailPoint suite including: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Access Request, Automated Provisioning Password Management.
• Understanding of RBAC, Identity Policies, Identity Lifecycle automation and reporting, Password Policies, Separation of duties, User Provisioning and approval workflows in SailPoint IIQ.
• Design a SailPoint IIQ Identity & Access Management solution from ground up.
• Master level expertise in SailPoint IIQ 7.x toolset.
• Experience with Rest Web services, SAML 2.0, Sailpoint IdentityIQ, OAuth, WS-Security, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and other authentication/authorization protocols.
• Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (e.g. Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
• Ability to develop custom API connectors for application Identity Lifecycle integration with disconnected applications.
• Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
• Ability to develop and direct a short and long term technology roadmap.
• Designing Identity & Access Management network related changes, for redundancy and optimization.
• Privilege management solutions: CyberArk and Centrify Developing API interfaces Knowledge of PKI solutions.
• Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM) a plus.
$150K - $250K