• 7 years Sailpoint IIQ Experience
• 10 years IAM Experience
• Relevant experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation
• Very good understanding of Identity and Access management concepts, Provisioning, Governance, Life Cycle Management (LCM) and Compliance
• Good experience in Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, UAT and production support.
• 12-13 years of total IT experience
• Java, Bean Shell, JDBC, XML and Web services
• Excellent Knowledge on Sailpoint IIQ Fundamentals:
o Installation and Configuration
o Application Onboarding
o Entitlement Catalog
o Roles, Reports and Rules
o Tasks (Aggregation/Refresh/Perform Maintenance)
• Highly skilled on Sailpoint IIQ Provisioning concepts:
o Provisioning Object Mode
o Custom Connectors
o Connector/Integration Architecture
o Workflow and Dashboard QuickLinks
o Generating Workitems/Approvals
o Lifecycle Manager (LCM) Configuration, Events. workflows etc.
• UNIX/Linux experience, and scripting skills (shell, Perl, Python, etc.)
• Strong database skills (SQL, MySQL, ORACLE)
• Very good understanding of Identity and Access Management Lifecycle.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Development of workflows, rules, and custom connectors in Sailpoint IIQ
• On-boarding Applications into Sailpoint IIQ based on different connectors.
• Assist the offshore team in the development, requirement analysis, design and implementation of factory development
• Helping operations team, working with customer to identify applications fit for on-boarding in the existing system.
• Upgrade and enhance the system as per new releases and patches and fulfil new requirements