Full Time Permanent
Public Trust Required
Salary $100K with benefits
Essential Job Functions
· Work under the supervision of the contract task manager
· Apply advanced Identity Access Management concepts, processes, practices, and troubleshooting techniques.
· Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
· Sets up administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance, installs system-wide software, and allocates mass storage space.
· Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
· Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
· Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
· BS or equivalent + 5 years related experience, or MS + 3 years related experience
· Experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management and security solutions (e.g., SailPoint, CA, IBM, BMC, Sun, Oracle, ForgeRock, etc.) in client environments
· Experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management system
· Exposure to a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, networkinfrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components
· Experience configuring, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise applications (and COTS products) within multiple application server, operating system and database environments (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat on Windows, Linux, UNIX and Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL)
· Good understanding of software development principles, and design patterns - Self-starter, fast learner, and flexible to support new technologies as well as legacy applications