- Participate in all application deployment activities, connector configuration, custom-rule development, workflow configuration and development, and third party system integration.
- Participate in and/or lead User Acceptance Testing and bug-related engineering efforts.
- Lead code deployment activities
- Monitor scheduled tasks, jobs, aggregation and remediate those issues
- Monitor application health and address application provisioning and deprovisioning inquiries
- Troubleshoot data transfer issues and remediate with the help of SailPoint developers
- Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep the Standard Operating Procedure document and other related documents up to date.
- 7+ years of experience in application administration.
- 4+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment of enterprise applications in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Basic understanding of Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- 4+ years managing projects through the full application development lifecycle
- Familiarity with Identity Access Management tools such as SailPoint, Aveksa, Tivoli, Oracle IAM, Okta or Hitachi IDM.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket etc.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus.
- Understanding of how to integrate applications via web services (SOAP/REST) will be a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in MS-SQL or anotherother DBMS product