Safety Process Engineer-PSM
Are you a Safety Process Engineer open to opportunities in northern Indiana? Do you have a strong background in PSM? Do you have experience within chemical process improvement? If so, this position is for you!
Compensation: $89,000-115,000/year depending on experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- We are working for globally recognized with a steady workforce, long term customer base, and world recognized products.
- If your skills match, we will ensure you speak directly to the Hiring Manager.
- Our knowledge of the company and hiring manager provides you with a clear insight into the position, company culture, successful career path advice, and future growth opportunities with proven successes on the job.
What's in it for you?
- Clean, stable, and safe work environment.
- Atmosphere of challenge and continuous learning.
- Reliable and consistent work.
- Opportunity to expand career horizons in an ever-changing environment.
What will you will be doing?
- Our Safety Process Engineer implements process safety measures.
- Our Safety Process Engineersupports process trials and will be involved in safety reviews and equipment installation.
- Our Safety Process Engineer develops programs for management of change, process safety information, and mechanical integrity codes.
- Our Safety Process Engineer develops technical strategic plans and execute process improvement initiatives.
- Our Safety Process Engineer will lead investigations by utilizing root cause.
- Our Safety Process Engineer will assist in the planning and execution of new product introductions.
What you will need for this position?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering- preferably Chemical.
- 6+ years of experience in chemical process improvement.
- Continuous improvement knowledge.
- Knowledge of: EHS regulations, regulatory requirements, and process safety management.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
What we'd like to see, BUT not a Showstopper: