Safety Manager - RT
Horicon, Wisconsin 53032
As a Safety Manager, you will be responsible for safety and health performance and compliance for our Horicon Works: Downtown, 101, Gator Works and Swan Road Test Site locations. You will report to the Factory Manager and oversee health and safety for over 1300 wage and salaried employees and over 200 acres/1.6 million square feet of manufacturing floor space including primary steel cutting, kitting, welding, machining, paint, vehicle assembly and test operations. Within this role, you will:
US visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
What Skills You Need
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health & Safety or, 8+ years of safety experience
2. Knowledge of manufacturing processes
3. Demonstrated leadership capabilities; leading through influence
4. Demonstrated experience related to Occupational Health & Safety administration
5. within a manufacturing or industrial environment
6. Experiencewith workmen's compensation and case management
7. Experiencewith root cause analysis and trend analysis
8. Proven record of leading and mentoring cross-functional teams
What Makes You Stand Out
9. 8+ years of experiencewith manufacturing operations
10. Knowledge of standardization of safety processes
11. Knowledge and training in OSHA regulations and requirements, health and safety management systems, and safety processes
12. Ability to deal with regulatory agencies
13. Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel and FrontPage)
14. Present Salary?
15. Salary Expectation?
16. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
17. Must have complete address for submission.