The firm has roots dating back to 1950's and covers a variety of commercial and industrial applications in construction, security, design and storage, etc. The company has continued to grow and has made several strategic acquisitions that give employees a lot of opportunity to grow with them.
They are poised to make an impact in their specialty market place.
- Recommend, develop and implement safety related activities/programs for the manufacturing plant.
- Develops, writes, and coordinates safety material.
- Maintains individual team member safety data for all team members.
- Manages and assures all safety programs comply with Federal, State, and corporate policy.
- Coordinates the review and investigation of accidents and develops recommendations for follow-up action.
- Maintains written and electronic safety records.
- Coordinates Workers Compensation case management with medical providers and insurance representatives.
- Develops protocols to assure newly installed or modified production equipment meets all safety standards prior to releasing equipment to production.
- Manages plant safety committee.
- Manages plant safety audits.
- Develops programs that assure all production team members know how to safely operate production equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in people-related subjects such as Human Resources Management, Education, Psychology, or a similar discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience with an emphasis on managing safety policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State health and safety laws and regulations.
- Some local travel required and occasional overnight as needed.