Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Manage the plant’s overall Environmental and Safety strategies
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of Environmental and Safety programs for Manufacturing Unit.
- Support plant’s emergency response team and maintain oversight of the Injury Prevention teams and other plant-based safety teams.
- Provide management support to the employee-led, behavioral-based safety observations and feedback process.
- Manage departmental personnel by assigning work tasks, and conducting performance reviews.
- Act as a resource to supervisors and managers on all environmental, health and safety issues.
- Prepare and monitor the department's budget.
- Oversee the incident investigation process and maintain accident prevention activities in the plant.
- Employee Development
- Asist the organization with other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree (Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Management)
- 5-7 years' related experience
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required