$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Industry: Retail & Consumer Goods•
5 - 7 years
Posted 59 days ago
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Maintains current knowledge of all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, as required.
• Performs internal audits (i.e. JSAs, ISO, Procedure Audits, Ergonomic Assessments, etc.) to ensure compliance to SHE standards and regulations.
• Provides a monthly report to SH&E and Site Manager regarding the site's environmental, health, and safety compliance and recommends necessary improvements.
• Lead and Assist with 3rd party audits, customer SHE audits, etc. and train production and PD personnel as required in SHE policies, systems and practices.
• Responsible for Cannon Falls' Compliance Calendars ensuring that programs, training and various activities stated on the calendars are completed in a timely fashion within the current calendar year.
• BA/BS degree in Industrial Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Engineering & 7 years of experience in safety and health related functions or 10+ years of experience in safety and health related functions in a manufacturing environment
• Provide leadership for the implementation and execution of the Henkel SHE program
• Clearly communicate and ensure that SHE rules, and procedures are in place to prevent injuries, minimize occupational health exposures and prevent SHE incidents
• Ensure that you are adequately trained in all SHE-related aspects of your job and hold accountable employees who fail to follow SHE rules, procedures or accepted safe work practices
• Consistently and frequently audit work practices and behavior; and not tolerate any deviations from accepted standards and requirements and lead investigations of all injuries, suspected injuries and SHE incidents, and ensure that recommendations to prevent recurrence are completed
Valid Through: 2019-9-13