The Safety & Loss Prevention Coordinator will assist the Loss Prevention Manager in supporting processes that prevent and mitigate material and personnel losses caused through criminal and unsafe activity in the course of business at Ganahl Lumber. We are interested in an individual who has:
- At least one year of proven experience as a Safety &Loss Prevention Coordinator or related safety and loss prevention experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and advisory communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of general OSHA standards (State and Federal).
- Experience in developing safety programs and working with IIPP, ERP and EAP.
- Experience in powered industrial truck training (PIT) and operation standards.
- Experienceworking with CCTV systems.
- Great people skills and enjoy building relationships.