Environmental conditions will vary.
• Occasional lifting of up to 40 pounds.
• Regularly work at heights and in confined space.
• The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned based on the positions role within the business unit.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• 2 or 4-year college degree desired, preferably in environmental health and safety discipline.
• 5+ years of construction safety experience.
• OSHA 500 Construction required
• Understanding of construction industry standards
• Experience with non-union workforce desired
• CPR/FA Certified
• Ability to work independently, strong communication skills with the ability to influence behaviors
• Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Safety certification is desired.
Valid through: 6/11/2021