We are looking for SaaS System Integration Analyst or our client in San Ramon, CA
Job Title: SaaS System Integration Analyst
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
- Client is seeking a SaaS System Integration Analyst to support an enterprise wide project within the CBRES Business Unit in San Ramon, CA.
- The project aims to implement a new enterprise Identity & Badge Management solution to streamline badging processes for Chevron.
- The system will become a system of record for workforce identities that can be badged for facility access to Chevron's global sites. The new Identity & Badge Management system will be a cloud-hosted, SaaS solution integrated with On-Premise Lenel OnGuard Access Control Systems.
- The contracted resource will focus on the configuration of the new Alert Enterprise Identity Management solution and integrate functionality with Client's existing On-premise Lenel OnGuard access control system.
- Facilitate resolution of network connectivity requirements between SaaS and On-Premise systems
- Facilitate resolution of network & application performance tuning between SaaS and On-Premise systems
- Establish single sign-on for Chevron workforce to access the SaaS solution * Develop transactional triggers between systems
- Develop integration diagrams for all integrations & data flows
- Determine extract service for other satellite systems to consume data from the Workforce Identity system of record.
- Configure workflows, dropdowns, validations, and other business rules in the SaaS system (Alert Enterprise)
- Configure email notification functionality in SaaS system.
- Document all custom configuration.
Application Data Modeling:
- Understand data within both systems and dependencies (SaaS Alert Enterprise Identity Management system and Lenel OnGuard Access Control System)
- Understand SQL Server scripting necessary for stored procedures.
- Work closely with existing IT support members to understand how the Lenel OnGuard access control system will integrate.
- Participate in technical design reviews
- Assist Business Analysts in developing user guides and change management materials necessary to communicate system functionality configured during the project.
- Assist PM in task estimation and tracking status
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with application development/integration with AlertEnterprise Identity Management, Lenel OnGuard Access Control System
- SQL Server DBMS (Database Management System)
- Cloud to On-Premise connectivity
- Previous experience in oil and gas, or workplace security industry (at AlertEnterprise or Lenel OnGuard)
- Previous Chevron experience
- Local candidates strongly preferred