Infoblox is seeking a SaaS Support Engineer to join our Technical Support team in Tacoma, WA. In this role you will support cutting edge SaaS offerings by providing top level customer support. You will engage with Software Engineers and other Support functions to resolve customer facing issues by being a trusted voice of the customer.
This is an exciting time as this is an opportunity to directly contribute to the successful delivery of our SaaS product offerings, architecting support from the ground up and learning new technologies. Your contributions will greatly shape thefuture of our company!
- Serve as an escalation point for tier 1 & 2 for complex support issues
- Understand and document data flows and functions of each microservice
- Collaborate with engineering to drive improvements in Support/NOC processes and tooling
- Contribute t0 the development operational tools and runbooks to automate and optimize Support’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide troubleshooting and log analysis to identify probable cause
- Coordinate efforts among internal teams and the NOC, ensuring issue resolution, and provide ongoing communication across teams
- Provide high quality customer and functional support and constantly refining standard operating procedures
- Provide technical support for our SaaS products
- Identify recurring issues and escalate appropriately for permanent resolution
- BS. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years customer support experience support SaaS products
- Experience with AWS/Azure, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and related technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- 2+ years’ experience administrating standard monitoring tools like Splunk, New Relic and/or any other tools used for data driven decisions and analysis
- Experience with general coding for task automation such as Python/Perl/Shell
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef and Ansible
- Experience in supporting APIs
- Understanding of Microservices
- Foundational knowledge of networking principles and protocols
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of DNS and DHCP
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- US Citizenship required
- Work with a word class support team in a rapidly growing company
- Career path with opportunities to grow
- Discretionary Paid Time Off policy to promote a healthy work/life balance
- Newly remodeled office with state of the art amenities located in the heart of Tacoma, close to transportation and city life
- Cross functional break room stocked with snacks and drinks
- Assigned, dedicated personal workspace
- And many, many more perks!
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours.