SaaS Sales Representative
Job Title: SaaSSales Representative - 1923
Location: Glendale, CA
Seeking experienceSales Representative with experience selling SaaS (Software as a Service) products. This is an inside sales position. Should also have experience in online advertising, and technology platforms. If you have demonstrated experience delivering consistent sales growth, sellling Saas solutions, are passionate aobut providing quality service this opportunity might be for you. This position provides a commission with no cap.
- Own all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, product demonstration, evaluation, identify, qualification to develop and close sales
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
- Leveraging your personal network, as well as networking at conferences and industry events.
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company's overall success in sales
- Know SaaS features and key benefits inside and out
- Confidently communicate SaaS software clearly and thoroughly
- Exercise good business judgement
- Report feedback received from prospects and sales interactions to management and marketing teams
- 3+ years of sales and marketingexperience, preferably in the technology industry
- SaaS selling to businesses
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Strong negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- High energy and drive, coupled with resourcefulness
- Extensive background in telecommunication, sales and marketing
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy
- Team player with limited supervision
- Ability to adopt to fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, or related fields preferred
- Company offers a highly competitive compensation, health benefits, sick time and vacation time and potential to earn bonuses!
- This is an excellent opportunity for professional advancement with a company that values and rewards dedication, hard-working, team-players!
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1923".