Who We Are
Micro Focus is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving marketplace. That’s high tech without the drama.
The SaaS renewals team is on a mission: achieve industry leading renewal rates by minimizing the losses and reductions and increasing the installed base through Returning customer to Service and finding add on capacity opportunities. We focus on long term commitments from our customers and collaborate seamlessly with our counterparts in Customer Success and Sales.
We are currently looking for a SaaS Renewals Sales Representative (RSR) to support our Renewals business for our Application security as a service product: Fortify on Demand (FoD). This position will be based out of our AMS region and will be calling on our WW FoD customers.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Manage all renewals in the assigned territory including Quotes and Collaboration with CSM and Sales
- Submit accurate and timely forecast through Salesforce.com
- Take an account management approach to identify co-termination and reinstatement opportunities
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of MF SaaS products and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Will stay up to date on our new technology and support offerings which will enable you to increase your sales to your customers
- Work with other MF resources within the account including sales, CSM, product management to aid in the renewal and identification of new opportunities
- 4+ years of sales, renewal or account management experience or a combination of experience and education
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and possess strong analytical skills
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to handle a high volume of e-mail communications and out bound calls.
- Business Fluent in English and any other European Language preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with confidence to overcome objections.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Good Business degree or equivalent