$80K — $100K *
Genvid develops an interactive streaming SDK that creates revolutionary live broadcasts.
We believe viewers love live events, love communal experience, and love when their participation matters.
We exist to power the Next Generation of these experiences — across gaming, sports and unscripted/reality TV.
We are comprised of game industry veterans and aficionados from around the world.
Genvid Technologies is changing the face of the multi-billion-dollar game streaming market having
launched a proprietary middleware platform that works on any livestream service, bringing interactive
elements and multiple camera angles into live-streamed games. With successive rounds of funding in
place, our innovative company is rapidly growing and setting out to triple in size over the next few years.
Genvid’s clients include the biggest game publishers in the world, as well as video game engine
creators, game consoles, streaming platforms, and indie developers
Be part of the revolution of broadcasting!
The Genvid team are forward thinking, creative, and a collaborative group. They have the ability to solve
problems quickly, capable of reinventing the rules, welcome innovation and mastering their
environments. No technical challenge is too challenging for this crew.
The Product Owner will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by our Live Services development teams in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the Genvid product.
Reporting to the CTO, in this role the ideal candidate will gather feature requests from the executive team, provide detailed expectations to the development teams with User Stories, and manage the product releases in collaboration with development team leads and Project Manager.
The tasks and duties involved will include, but are not limited to:
● Be the voice of our customers and stakeholders.
● Develop scope and define backlog items (Epic/Features/User Stories) to guide the Agile software development teams.
● Prioritize tickets to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value to the business.
● Understand Enabler work and ensure they are prioritized correctly to meet future needs.
● Optimize the value from the Development teams’ work.
● Ensure a healthy backlog, where items are visible, prioritized, estimated and possible to forecast deliverables.
● Coordinate across teams and with the upper management to ensure priorities and needs are aligned and well understood.
Experience & Education:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
● 4+ years of Product Owner or Product Management experience.
● 3+ years of software development.
● Experience with development of SaaS products, including availability, security, accounting and billing
● Knowledge and experience in SDLC methodologies, especially CI/CD methods and features management
● Experience in defining the Minimum Marketable Features (MMF) and Minimum Viable Products (MVP).
● Product Owner Certification is a plus.
● Knowledge and experience with Atlassian and G Suite tools.
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with cross-functional teams to deliver a common goal.
● Strong work ethics with a positive attitude.
● Management of stakeholders and their expectations.
● Creative problem-solving capabilities.
● Autonomously manage complex projects that require input from many stakeholders.
● Strong business acumen.
● Strategic thinking.
● Start-up Experience.
Valid through: 3/18/2021