SaaS Inside Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience •
An innovative SaaSasset management solutions provider is adding four Inside Sales Reps to their New Jersey team. With a cutting edge cloud-based solution, they help organizations eliminate loss and optimize the use of their valuable equipment.
Inside Sales Reps are supported by a team of Sales Development Reps whose main goal is to cold call and set-up qualified appointments. The focus of this role is to win new business by conducting online demos and following up with prospects via phone, email, and occasional onsite visits depending on the size of the potential client. This is a consultative sale. Successful reps excel at identifying pain points and demonstrating return-on-investment.
- Their 100-year-old parent company has been recognized as a 6x winner of New Jersey?s NJBiz ?Best Places to Work? Award and Ernst and Young ?Entrepreneur of the Year.?
- Annual company revenue has increased 10x from 2017 to 2018
- Collaborative, fast-paced culture. Room to grow into leadership as the company continues to aggressively expand.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary of $70-85k, with a first year OTE of $140k+. Yr 2 - $165k. Yr 3 - $195k.
- Residual income for the first 3years of every contract
- Generous benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K with match
Hardest Part of the Job:
Startup environment is collaborative and exciting, but best-suited for people who are flexible and adapt well to change.
- Ideal candidates have 2+ years of SaaS or technologysalesexperience, focused on winning new accounts in a consultative environment.
- Web demo proficiency strongly preferred.
- Intangibles: Energy, passion, team-orientation, strong presentation/communication skills.