- Demonstrate experienced judgment in analyzing and negotiating complex concepts in out-bound technology agreements, including: data privacy; intellectual property ownership; limitations of liability; indemnifications; and warranties.
- Partner with internal business partners to resolve the business and financial (revenue recognition) issues presented in contract negotiations.
- Investigate areas of risk and prepare course of action / recommendations to minimize risk.
- Contribute to formulation of playbook positions and department processes, and participate in training internal sales clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field or its equivalent; J.D. preferredjJ.D. from an accredited program. Bar membership preferred.
• A minimum 1 2 years’ experience in negotiating out-bound technology agreements with a SaaS or software company.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-driven, ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
• Proven success in a high volume and highly transactional environment.