As an Account Executive you will be focused on customer acquisition within your assigned territory of named accounts. You will have a proven track record of exceeding quota in SaaS/Cloud application sales in procurement or supply chain domains and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to senior level executives in Procurement, Finance and IT.
- Develop and execute on a strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Evangelize the vision within key Fortune 1 accounts in the territory and develop high value business opportunities
- Sell business application solutions to prospective and new Fortune 1 customers.
- Working in close collaboration with solution consulting, management and ecosystem business partners, sell ’s value proposition to senior level executives
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation and planning of new business deals
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in CRM tool, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Achieve quarterly sales objectives and forecast sales activity accurately
- Develop add-on business with existing accounts
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure wild success
- 5 to 10 years of experience in solution software sales.
- Procurement or Supply Chain domain knowledge – must be able to have credible business conversations with procurement and finance executives
- Demonstrable track record of consistent overachievement of quota’s and revenue goals
- Experience in managing complex sales-cycles and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, presentation and solution selling skills in order to manage complex organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment where growth and change is the only constant
- Ideal background: Procurement or Supply Chain consulting or presales and moved to Quota-carrying sales role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution