$150K — $190K
Salary: USD $145,000 – $185,000 / yr
*** will not sponsor H-1b or other U.S. work authorization for this role. ***
We are currently seeking a highly skilled S4 HANA Program Manager with experience in large-scale SAP implementations. We are seeking the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Manage integration of multiple Commercial and Manufacturing sites into SAP global Template
• Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
• Oversee SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
• Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
• Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
• Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
• Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
• Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
• Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure achievement of project milestones and deliverables.
• Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders.
• Establish and manage relationship with Multiple Vendors.
• Responsible for proactively identifying deviations to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
• Builds consensus among team with respect to project scope, execution, staffing and issue resolution.
• Creating Release wise Project Plan and identify inter-dependencies between them.
• Records and monitors project actual costs vs. project budget.
• A Master’s Degree or equivalent is a requirement.
• At least 15 years of experience in managing multiple simultaneous integration of large multi- country/multi-geographies components.
• Life Science industry domain experience.
• In-depth knowledge of SAP systems.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Proven managerial experience with ability to oversee several details of a project simultaneously.
• PMP certification is also a requirement.
• Certifications in Activate methodology or S4 HANA is a plus.
Is there additional variable compensation? Performance bonus, Cognizant employees may exceed this bonus if they exceed their metrics. Bonuses are generally 10%-15% of total compensation whereas associated bases are generally 85%-90% respectively.
Is this a new position, or a backfill? New Position
This position has direct reports. Yes
This is a senior program manager responsible for at least one but possibly multiple anchor clients and any implementations or pre-sales efforts in those accounts.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
• At least 15 years of experience in managing multiple simultaneous integration of large multi- country/multi-geographies components. • In-depth knowledge of SAP systems. • Proven managerial experience with ability to oversee several details of a project simultaneously. • PMP certification is also a requirement.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
S4 HANA implementation experience, certifications in HANA
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please include team and company culture.
A chance to work in a growing practice area while staying on the cutting edge of SAP technologies including CX, S4 HANA and new analytics packages
Valid through: 6/9/2021