Cloud Lake is a provider of services to today’s Big Data and Cloud market with one crucial difference: our services are highly-specialized, data-centric services. This enables us to focus laser like on helping our government and commercial customers quickly and cost effectively harvest, analyze and leverage the greatest possible value from the increasingly vast amounts of data they are acquiring and need to manage.
Cloud Lake’s strategic partners include leaders in virtually every area of IT strategy, implementation and management.
Cloud Lake Technology is looking for Science and Technology (S&T) Field Advisors performing programmatic and outreach duties associated with S&T requirements for defense agencies. Qualified candidates must fully understand Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) and Information Analysis Center (IAC) mission needs and maintain awareness of the priorities of DTIC/IAC users. Field advisors will help represent the DTIC and IACs on S&T matters to generate greater demand for DTIC and IAC services while creating tangible value for DTIC and IAC’s existing users. Qualified candidates must be able to support extensive travel requirements
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in close conjunction with IAC Program Management Office (PMO) leadership and contractor staff to identify and provide tangible value to the existing IAC users
- Perform outreach activities through meetings with existing and potential DTIC/IAC users, conferences, presentations and symposia on behalf of DTIC/IAC
- Develop formal and informal reports, analysis, and briefings as required
- Establish and maintain a relationship with key DoD requirements developers, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), and existing and potential users of DTIC and IAC
- Maintain real-time awareness of DoD’s research and development (R&D) and scientific and technical (S&T) requirements through aforementioned relationships and associations
- Attend government and industry events to gather latest R&D and S&T gaps. Events include meetings, trade shows, conferences, etc. Produce detailed report and analysis after each event
- Maintain an accurate list of all contacts, list of requirements, meetings, meeting summaries, and trip reports using Government furnished templates
- Assist the CCMDs and DoD requirements developers with understanding and exploiting the full range of services provided by DTIC and IAC
- Provide the potential IAC users with a recommended list of ongoing R&D efforts of existing IAC users, and assist DTIC and IAC PMO with identifying opportunities for user identification and outreach, as well as development of new outreach initiatives and tools
- In close coordination with DTIC/IAC PMO, facilitate training sessions by developing and providing tailored, user-specific training materials and/or presentation for the relevant DTIC/IAC capabilities. Collect and document post-training feedback from the participants
- Graduate-level degree
- Minimum of eight (8) years professional experience supporting the S&T and R&D requirements/programs for CCMDs (Combinations of experience, training and education equivalent to a graduate degree and ten years of experience may be acceptable)
- Direct experience supporting CCMD, DTIC, and IACs
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience briefing senior federal executives
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
- Ability to support 50-80% travel
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.