Develops and executes strategic business plans for strong national accounts customer relationships, revenue growth, member retention and achievement of financial objectives.
- Meets assigned sales, retention and profitability objectives and seeks opportunities for profitable growth.
- Acts as strategic business partner to customers and producers to optimize the positioning of Aetnas products and services and to attain profitability and membership objectives.
- Draws from entire spectrum of product line and seeks opportunities to execute cross-sell strategies and add other lines of business.
- Retains and cultivates a profitable book of business by coordinating the renewal process.
- Works collaboratively within Aetna and across business functions to ensure customer needs are understood and key issues are addressed.
- Thoroughly analyzes and reviews reports and utilization in order to consult with customers, implement appropriate interventions and drive mutually beneficial outcomes for the customer and Aetna.
- Analyzes and reviews reports/data and utilization to assist the customers in understanding key drivers of benefits cost. Recommends solutions based on data.
- Coordinates resources to ensure a successful case installation of new products and services.
- 6-8+ years industry or customer service experience.
- PBM, Pharmaceutical, & Sales background
- Multi-functional experience, e.g., underwriting.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.