ZS is the world's largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
ZS' R&D Excellence Practice brings together experts in Strategy, Clinical Execution, Data Sciences and Technology to empower client organizations achieve their passion for patient care, science and business success. Through our "Lifecycle Evidence Strategy", "Clinical Trial Optimization", "Medical Affairs" and "Real World Evidence" services, we deliver impact where it matters, from early drug development to commercialization. This role will be aligned with ZS R&D Excellence Practice Area supporting our business consulting and analytics services across multiple clients
BUSINESS CONSULTING MANAGER/OBSERVATIONAL REGISTRIES & STUDIES
- Serve as Client Lead for major Medical Society, overseeing the three registries, while working directly with their pharmaceutical sponsors to ensure strategic alignment with all stakeholder objectives.
- Develops and/or oversees proposal development ensuring that strategic, operational, process, analytics and budget are soundly incorporated, by working across SMEs and cross functional teams
- Participate in or lead business development opportunities in observational research studies and patient registries
- Provide client and internal ZS consultation on registries and observational studies and guide them on where, when and how the studies fit into a disease or therapeutic area
- Work closely with ZS client teams to drive client business development and client relationship development across our key client accounts
- Consistently deliver quality client services and drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds.
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members. Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior team members within ZS.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences discipline required
- PhD, PharmD in Life Sciences discipline is required
- MBA degree will be considered in lieu of a advanced life science degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Life Science consulting, pharmaceutical industry role in a clinical or commercial domain and/or senior level position at a leading medical education communications firm or a CRO will be considered
- 7+ years of experience leading and influencing clients and/or project teams on: observational trials, registries, lifecycle management, KOL development, drug development and/or scientific planning
- 6+ years of experience in Life Sciences having worked on multiple and complex projects related to strategy consulting, clinical development, and/or R&D related activities
- 5+ years of experience with direct report management and team development is critical
- Must have deep knowledge of the drug development process and be able to interface with R&D teams, KOLs and investigators
- Must have knowledge of observational trials and/or patient registries or have the ability to develop expertise in this area in a rapid manner
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to synthesize large amounts do information and distill it down into key communication
- Experience working with global teams