Are you looking for a phenomenal organization where you have the ability to lead a dynamic sales team and grow your region? If so -
Ameritas is looking for our next Regional Vice President, Group Field Sales for the Western Region. Surrounded by a supportive peer group of regional vice presidents and reporting to the Senior Vice President of Group Distributions, the Ameritas Group Sales team promises to do all we can do to help you be successful! We will invest deeply in you as an individual and your team to ensure you are successful. Growth is our objective!
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help customers put worry behind and the future ahead enabling a life that's rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
We take great pride in the work we do every day. We have an associate driven culture where employees know the goals and objectives set to be achieved. We rely on our associates for their energy, talents and commitment to give their very best.
- Leads the management of the sales distribution function for the employee benefits marketplace within the assigned region including implementation of actions to complete business plans that will satisfy corporate and regional goals, objectives and strategies.
- Management and oversight of distribution systems is assigned with specific accountability for results from business initiatives that complements the company's distribution plan.
- Identifies new products, product enhancements and geographic changes that affect the business climate. In constant contact with designated partners, brokers and sales reps. in each group office location as well as participation in local/regional industry associates.
- Oversees and monitors regional group sales business ensuring high quality of the producers.
- Manages regional budget and expense management including improving unit cost.
- Partners in best practices methods beyond that of a sales role by assisting to lead cost initiatives in partnering with Sales Support, Underwriting, Administration, Marketing, National Accounts, etc.
- Develops best practices in training and the development of sales tracks and other training devices to assure maximum exposure of our indemnity and managed care products in partnership with the training department.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Insurance industry designations (CEBS, CLU, LLIF, etc.) or willingness to pursue preferred.
- 7+ years of sales experience in group insurance benefits. 3+ years experience in sales management or leadership operations environment with increasing responsibility.