Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
- Ruby on Rails Software Engineer (TS/SCI FSP) - 1
- Beltsville, MD 20704
- Ross Technologies, RTGX an Assured Information Security (AIS) company has a growing need for a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer with development experiencewithin a Linux environment. Ideal candidates will have experiencewith Java and familiarity with Mongo DB.
- Clearance: TS/SCI FS/Poly
- Develop new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Address bug fixes for currently deployed software• Perform integration and testing as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related field such as Computer Science (e.g. ElectricalEngineering, Systems Engineering, etc.) from an accredited four-year college or University (Preferred)
2. Experience working in agile software development teams.
3. Experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails HTML, CSS, Java, Java Script, jQuery, PHP desired.
4. Strong experience in implementing web applications, support services and customer requirements
5. Experiencewithdatabase integration and data management
6. Experience in role based user applications
7. Must hold a TS/SCI clearance with a favorable Polygraph
8. Present Salary?
- Salary Expectation?
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?