Job Location: San Francisco, CA 94123 (Remote until COVID)
· Ruby on Rails, React, Postgres, Heroku, AWS (S3, Cloudflare, Redshift), RSpec
· Comfort working across our technical stack.
· Strong working knowledge of relational databases.
· 2+ years of experience developing web applications in Ruby on Rails
· 5+ years of experience in full stack web development using object oriented languages / frameworks like Ruby on Rails, Django / Flask,
· 1 + year/s of experience working with React
· Ability to make architecture decisions that are thoughtful. Your assumptions are always well tested.
· An understanding of your audience when writing code, knowing that it will be written once and read 20 times.
· Humility. PRs and code reviews are learning opportunities, rather than chances to show off.
· Help significantly expand our national footprint over the next year. Make critical decisions that will set up the long-term infrastructure and tooling to manage this growth.
· Create industry-first, innovative end-of-life digital products so our customers are able to write a better ending to their story.
· Be responsible for end to end ownership of everything you build. This includes working directly with product managers, designers, and stakeholders.
· Think critically about which problems to solve and how to set ourselves up for long-term success.
· Have a direct impact on the end-user experience.
Valid through: 4/29/2021
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus