Ruby Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for Ruby Full Stack Software Engineers who:
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working in small, agile teams.
- Have 3+ years' experience building commercial software using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and related libraries
- Experience with component-driven front end frameworks and libraries such as Angular and React (HTML/SCSS/TypeScript)
- Good understanding of HTTP concepts, backend/frontend separation and familiarity with using and building RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience maintaining and creating unit and integration tests
- Experience with relational databases
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Github and a collaborative workflow based on branches and PRs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with containerization
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience building Node.js applications