Position:- Ruby Developer,
Location:- Atlanta - GA,
Duration:- Full Time ,
Relevant Experience (Yrs. ) : 3 + experience
Technical/Functional Skills :
· Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
· Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
· Understanding of functional programming style in Ruby
· Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries that may be used in expressive ways
· Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
· Experience with Rails web application frameworks
· Familiarity with Thor and GLI command-suite libraries
· Experience with both external and embedded databases
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Experience in Teamcity or other CI/CD tools
· Proficient in a version control system (preferably Git/TFS)
· Excellent understanding of the entire project life cycle.
· The Lead Developer must work closely with architects to ensure proper system design.
· Should have recent hands on development experience in above mentioned technologies
· Should have Strong decision making abilities.
· Assists multiple team members and other project leads in the day-to-day activities related to project work.
· Experience in retail store operations and related concepts are added advantage.
· Experience in ReactJS is an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities:-
· View software packages, products and define, prioritize, plan and implement solutions across multiple complex projects.
· Ensure the team comprehends and applies the established processes, policies, standards and procedures.
· Provide status reports to Manager and review boards on complex development projects.
· Ensure compliance and conduct appropriate test reviews as necessary.
· Meeting with Solution Architects to design whole application framework
· Explaining the requirements, functionality, design & framework to onsite & offshore team members
· Provides management with timely communication on status & Utilizes appropriate tools and/or develops custom solutions as required to meet objectives.
· Identifies areas for process improvement.
· Support the solution through deployment and operations
· Participate in the ongoing development roadmap
· Test case/plan creation and documentation
· Strong analytical ability
· Exhibit integrity in all decisions and actions
· Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must
· Think out of the box to provide suggestions
· Be creative in analyzing business requirements while preparing test cases
· Nice to have some knowledge in Retail business
· Be extremely proactive and independent
· Be a value addition to the team to collaborate and achieve success by completing project goals
Education :- Bachelors and/or a Masters degree or equivalent
Valid through: 3/24/2021