Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Position Type: Fulltime
What you?ll do
- As a Ruby Application Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, deploying and maintaining a client facing application and its API used to configure and provide analytics of a high-volume real-time bidding platform. There will be opportunities to contribute to open source, review code, and share knowledge.
- You will be working withexperienced, passionate programmers as part of the application team within a broader engineering organization with a strong technical culture.
- Should have experience in developing software with Ruby.
- Designing and building large systems
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Should have experience in Performance debugging and tooling
- Strong database skills (integrity, design, performance)
- Some of the tech we currently use Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL and Rust