RTLS Systems Engineer / Field Implementation Engineer
Location: Columbus, Ohio (and surrounding areas)
AiRISTA Flow is a leader in providing Wi-Fi-based Real Time Location Systems (RTLS), process improvement, and hand hygiene solutions. With innovative products and patented technologies such as RFID-over-Wi-Fi™, AiRISTA Flow delivers superior software, hardware, and services for forward-thinking organizations, globally. AiRISTA Flow hand hygiene solutions help meet FDA regulations while RFID, IR, GPS, and BLE-based tags, accompanied by user-friendly software interfaces, enhance visibility into the location, condition, and status of assets, people, and workflows. Partners include wireless software developers, leading systems integrators, and resellers.
We are seeking motivated and skilled individuals to provide onsite technical implementation and support services for the Airista Flow Real Time Location Solution (RTLS) across North America, Canada, and South America. The position requires excellent technical and communication skills, broad technical experience, and the ability to work well in a dynamic, team environment. Familiarity with 802.11/WLANtechnologies, Site Survey processes, IP networking, and computer software systems and solutions is highly desirable.
- Install and configure the Airista Flow RTLS systems and solutions at customer sites. This includes complete system installation, tuning, project ownership, and commissioning of hardware and software products.
- Perform WLAN Site Surveys at customer sites to calibrate the RTLS or gather data regarding the wireless network.
- Prepare deployment and trip reports.
- Gathers ongoing product and customer feedback and related information and works closely with the Airista Flow development team to channel new ideas into the product development cycle.
- Ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, be detail oriented, and present a professional appearance at all times.
- Involves direct customer interaction.
- Travelrequired up to 60% - 80%
Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical certification, in a computer related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software, Electronic Engineering, Systems Analysis, etc.) preferred. Additional technical certifications (CWNA, CWSP, NetPlus, etc.) highly desirable.
Experience: Ideal candidate should have at least 1-3years of experience in the technology field working with software applications, emerging technologies, and 802.11networks. Candidate must also have field experience, either in a pre- or post-sale role, installing and providing technical solution leadership and support to customers, sales prospects, or business partners.
The position requires the ability to interact with many different types of individuals, including customers, executives, engineers, R&D, resellers, and partners. Candidate should have a demonstrated capability in leading solution implementations for these groups, including demonstrations, and training.
Applicant must have good communication skills both verbally and in written form. The ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts and products solutions is required as well. Critical thinking, reasoning, and problem solving abilities are an essential part of this position. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. Compensation package includes salary, bonus, and full benefits package. This position is full-time.
No relocation offered. Airista Flow is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.