$150K — $200K *
LOB Job Description:
• Interprets diverse business requirements into technical Real Time Communications solutions framework.
• Provide technology roadmaps governed by strategic direction, business requirements as well as resourcing and financial constraints.
• Works across multiple vendors and internal partners to produce technically excellent solutions architecture that is aligned to business needs and direction.
• Provide technical direction and frameworks to meet business needs. Provide expert consultation for major network initiatives or incidents. Produce and/or endorse network standards.
• Provide advice and recommendations specific to customer requirements.
• Evaluate emerging technologies against business and IT strategic needs. Serve as a key representative on network initiatives. Update standards and guidelines.
• Review the feasibility of new and existing IT projects. Write technical and business documentation. Lead high level scoping and costing activities. Guide and influence team members and business colleagues.
• Responsible for technology roadmaps and architecture with Product Management and Business Unit plans, and ensuring engineering compliance
• Create and maintain specific multiyear technology roadmaps aligned with business unit plans
• Develop and maintain specific architecture blueprints and design standards (in an engineering repository)
• Certify project teams’ compliance in accordance with the toll gate process entry and exit criteria
• Develop testing strategy and technology certification plan
• Responsible for tracking emerging technologies and conducting proof-of-concepts for those with applicability to BAC
• Develop and maintain a technology radar based on primary and secondary research
• Run innovation workshops and councils to identify potential business solutions
• Establish and manage a technology laboratory for experimentation
• Engage with Global Information Security, Compliance, and Legal to ensure proper controls
• Conduct proof-of-concepts for selected solution ideas
• Promote new ideas to business units in collaboration with Relationship Managers
• Ownership of Architecture Design Reviews
• Create High Level Designs
• Represent RTC at various steering and toll gate committees
• Present designs on behalf of RTC to various steering and toll gate committees
• Participate in peer reviews for high and low level designs
• Institute a governance council and process to enforce compliance and review/approve exception requests
• Develop strong linkage with the Engineering teams to deliver standard designs and ensure compliance
• Develop test plans for introduction or change in architecture design
• Establish, measure, maintain, and drive efficiencies within the A&E organization
• Audit processes, measuring design quality, and ensuring improvements are recognized
• Responsible for Testing Center of Excellence
• Responsible for RTC Global Design Committee process • Responsible for Technology showcase (Featuring Global Expo) • Able to communicate to various organizational levels in the organization including senior management levels including presenting architecture solutions, roadmaps effectively to line of business partners and application development leaders. • Engages in high severity production incidents and problem tickets in support of any RTC redesign requirements. • Provides feedback to product teams as to the catalog of standard products, and business requirements for changes to the catalog.
Required Job Skills
Valid through: 11/4/2020
$80K — $100K
5 days ago