We are looking for RSA IAM Subject Matter Expert with SAP Security for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: RSA IAM Subject Matter Expert with SAP Security
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- RSA – 2-3 yrs
- SAP Security is a must (8-9 yrs)
- SAP Security implementation and supportexperience is required for SAP GRC, SAP BW, BPC, PI products
- Development and Hands on Implementation with RSA Aveksa, RSA G&L (Governance & Lifecycle)
- Exposure to IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, relational databases, application servers, virtual directory servers, physical access management systems).
- Experience in SAP Security Implementation
- Experience in Role Mining, Role Design, SOD Implementation, SOX Audit, Role Based access control and Access Certification with RSA Aveksa Access Governance Suite.
- Extensive experience with Identity Management/Access Management technologies (configuration, integration, development, support), gathering requirements, creating & implementing technical solutions, full lifecycle projects within IDM/IAM
- Experience with Integration of Active Directory, enterprise systems (SAP) and like systems.
- Some Experience in IT Systems and technology platforms(Windows, Unix, Apache, Tomcat), understanding of SDLC(Software development Life cycle including production deployments)
- Act as the IDM/IAM Subject Matter Expert (architecture, configuration, development, maintenance, incident resolution, root cause analysis), provide technical expertise & leadership as it pertains to Identity Management/Access Management & IT Governance
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills (both technical & non-technical)
- Frequent interaction with business users, vendors, leadership, technical & non-technical personnel to determine & fully implement complex technical solutions
- Identify areas in need of process enhancement/improvement and assist with implementing necessary changes
- Lead efforts to develop/enhance implement & enforce best practices/processes/procedures for complex technologies
- Any of the following formal training/certifications a plus: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle, CIAM, CIMP, CISA, CSSLP, CISM, CISSP
- Self-motivated and work independently on multiple projects concurrently with minimal to no formal guidance