The CDM Program is managed within the DHS National Protection and Programs Directorate, (NPPD)/Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C)/NetworkSecurity Deployment (NSD) Division, responsible for enhancing the security, resilience, and reliability of the Nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure. The DHS CDM Program mission is to safeguard and secure cyberspace in an environment where the threat of cyber-attack is continuously growing and evolving. The CDM Program defends the United States (U.S.) Federal Information Technology (IT) networks from cybersecuritythreats by providing continuous monitoring sensors (tools), diagnosis, mitigation tools, and associated services to strengthen the security posture of Government networks.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position supports the team lead for Dashboard Technical Services. Reports to the Engineering Operations Team Manager. Specific duties include:
- Conduct O&M of DHS and component RSA Archer Dashboards
- Support underlying dashboard hardware, patching, and replacement of failed components
- Execute all dashboard releases and bug-fixes
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and escalation of issues to Tier III and Dashboard Services Provider
- Create and monitor dashboard operational status and utilization through the COP
- Provide or decommission servers and virtual machines to meet capacity and utilization needs
More About the Role:
- Assist in preparing status reports at least weekly and monthly and complete otherreporting requirements as required
- Assist in developing, coordinating and maintaining the relevant portions of the Service Operations Handbook and holding team members accountable for following published SOPs.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BA/BS and 5+ Years of relevant experience
- RSA Archer Experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL processes
- Clear and proven communicator
- Detail oriented – must be able to recognize critical elements of successful operations and then hold themselves accountable for meeting those critical elements.
- Flexibility – The environment is very dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
- Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team. You will be expected to support the overall Operations Team and Team CACI’s mission.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Splunk
- Agile developmental experience
- Relevant DHS or .Gov Cyber Security focused experience
- Able to obtain a DoD Clearance
- Able to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD)