RSA Adaptive Authentication Lead
We are looking for RSA Adaptive Authentication Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC
Job Title: RSA Adaptive Authentication Lead
Job Location: ?Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
Mandatory Skills :
- RSA Adaptive Authentication
Desired Skills :
- WebSphere Application Srver, Apache Tomcat and Microsoft IIS
- RSA-AA SME
- Extensive Knowledge in RSA Adaptive Authentication ( RSA AA) Installation, Configuration and Integration. Have worked on initial product installation of RSA-Adaptive Authentication 7.1(sunset of RSA-AA 6.1) and integration of important Consumer Applciations(Online and Mobile Banking) and Commercial Applications(like access Money Manager etc) using APIs
- Expert understanding of RSA Adaptive Authentication On Premise Architecture and Operations.
- Have handled complex Upgrade Projects for RSA-AA Application from version 7.1 P2 to 7.1 P6 and then to 7.3 version.
- Able to utilize the RSA AA API's to write custom adapter around solutions RSA Adaptive authentication
- The Digital organization seeks an RSA Application Lead, who will work with various platform architects and developers who consume RSA?s platform features to secure their applications.
- The RSA Lead will be part of the security organization - a strategic unit that will create, monitor and manage application security using adaptive two factor authentication services for external facing web and mobileexperiences.
- As the RSA Application Lead, this person will be the subject matter expert in leading, planning, directing, and controlling all activities of solution architecture, design, features development, break / fix, small enhancement, large project development and technical delivery, as well as leading the development of strategy for RSA Adaptive Authentication.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As the RSA Application Lead will facilitate the development, design, maintenance and some aspect of administration of RSA Adaptive Authentication as well as understand the business functions related to the application and ensuring that the Application Operations team meets all operational and service level requirements.
This professional will:
- Provide design, development and integration support with hand on coding and domain experience
- Will be responsible for configuration, coding, interfaces and feature functionalities validation
- Support formal change management process. Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services in current and future environments
- Develop and maintain the monitoring, reporting and dashboard infrastructure for the assigned applications.
- Responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- To qualify, candidates must have:
- 6-10 years?experience as subject matter expert for RSA Adaptive Authentication risk-based authentication software.
- A Bachelor?s Degree in Information Technology, or a related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in application support, including areas of middleware technologies and software development
- Ability to provide leadership and work closely with other Developers, Technical Architects, Technical & Business Analysts and Project Managers in the DigitalSecurity organization to execute and deliver critical initiatives.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills as well as best practice approach toward technology efficiency/effectiveness
- Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat and Microsoft IIS for application deployment, configuration, patching and restarts.
- Working knowledge of J2EE, Web Services, Windows and Redhat Linux servers, including basic scripting knowledge.
- Experience with SQL development and database management with an emphasis on Oracle.
- Strong experience with application failover, high availability, disaster recovery and business continuance.
- Experience configuring RSA Adaptive Authorization integration with CA Siteminder web agents.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills as well as knowledge of analytical tools and process automation, best practice approach toward technology efficiency/effectiveness
- Excellent verbal, written communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet established deadlines, requiring multitasking in a fast-paced environment, with outstanding attention to details
- Ability to establish security concepts, risk, and controls to a business audience
- Possession of a strong personal code of ethics, including maintaining confidentiality