The RQI program is a self-directed, simulation-based performance and quality improvement program for healthcare organizations and professionals that offers "low-dose, high-frequency" knowledge and hands-on learning sessions that provide vital CPR quality practice in @ 20 minutes every 90 days. RQI offers a comprehensive, end-to-end quality improvement program at a lower cost.
- New Order Value – Achieve the targets for new order value.
- Territory Management - Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer centric manner.
- Best Practices - Share customer best practices in RQI program adoption between customers.
- Consultative Methodology – Use a consultative approach to achieve financial goals.
- Implementation – Drive RQI Portfolio adoption through to, and including, successful implementation in order to drive the lifesaving mission.
- Sales Goals - Achieving subscriber, subscription and territory revenue quotas
- Program & Mission -Embracing the "why" and "how" behind the RQIP mission of saving more lives and be able engage with key customer leadership in joining the RQI journey.
- Program Competence – Ensuring mastery of the features, functionality and sales methods related to the RQI Portfolio.
- Customer Satisfaction - Ensuring customer satisfaction and success with the RQI Program
- AHA Affiliates - Developing strong relationships with relevant AHA Affiliate staff and enrolling them in helping achieve the RQIP mission.
- Sales management - Demonstrating the effective and efficient sales management skills to ensure the effective leadership in the assigned Territory.
- Opportunities – Identifying and managing Program opportunities through all stages through to completion.
- Key Strategic Relationships - Developing key strategic relationships with the senior management of hospitals in the territory and the relevant program administration personnel.
- Program Introductions – Supporting the introduction of new Programs and features to the Program Portfolio.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or business (preferred) or Associates Degree in above mention fields of study supported by ten years of sales experience.
- 6-10 years of sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals
- Experience with consultative sales in a hospital environment strongly preferred
- Travel - 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Driver's License
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities