Job Title: RPA Technical Architect in Blue prism - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical Architect Resource with In depth understanding of features & functionalities of Blue Prism(1-2Years of experience in Blue Prism)
- Liaise with IT leaders to ensure that the serviced, supported and secure technical environment scales in line with Business Demand.
- Background in software delivery with excellent client facing skills
- BFSI domain and process expertise across global markets
- Benefits calculations (transaction Time improvement specifically) and ROI through a capacity creation or FTE take-out
- Process orientation
- Proven experience in innovativeness
- Excellent creativity in process design/redesign
- Ability to merge technology & process
- Strong stakeholder management skills including influencing skills
- Ability to process overhaul and redesign
- Diligent with detail orientation
- Confident, articulate in all modes of communication - oral, written, presenting, creation of report outs etc.
Key Responsibilities / Functions / Role:
- Understanding of RPA solution implementation (Accredited Blue Prism is a +)
- Customer facing role where individual should demonstrate capability of delighting one?s customers by focusing on their needs and ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities.