This position supports attended and unattended BOT solutions in Production environment. Incumbent will review incoming work streams, and ensure resources are tasked to complete tasks in timely fashion. The Tech Lead will assume leadership role for all assigned projects, incidents and coordinate all phases of operational implementation using standard methodologies.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead and guide BOT Operations team with NICE APA skillset.
- Monitor and maintain BOT solution and Production environment.
- Responsible for meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) for all BOTs.
- Serve as a point of escalations for day to day work and non-personnel items.
- Serve as Incident Manager for major BOT related incidents.
- Prioritize and fix all BOT related incidents following BOT life-cycle.
- Assess, standardize and improve current BOT solutions.
- Design, develop and implement new BOT solutions.
- Monitor, control, update and coordinate changes to existing projects and defects while summarizing and communicating project status information producing effective reports, as appropriate.
- Ensure various integration elements of assigned projects are properly coordinated.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams within ITS and other departments, contractors, partners and third party vendors.
- Be integral part of Change Advisory Board.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Communications or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Five (5) years of IT experience utilizing data analysis and improvement tools required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in developing, implementing and supporting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools required.
- Three (3) years project management, prior team leadership or management experience preferred.