We are looking for RPA Solutions Architect for our client in Branchburg, NJ
Job Title: RPA Solutions Architect
Job Location: Branchburg, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Robotic Process Automation , UIPath
- The individual(s) will work directly with clients to transform their business challenges into technology solutions ? robotic automation solutions. The goal is to support our clients' efforts in Robotic Automation journey, to make their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide advisory development and implementation services.
- Also operate as a conduit between the different areas of an organization across business operations and IT to co-ordinate and control the implementation of appropriate methodologies, trained resource pools and pipeline governance.
- Engage customers in their RPA journey ? provide ?Advise to Execute? services, i.e. provide Advisory services, Implementation and Support services in Robotic Process Automation space
- Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments, Create a Business View RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Solution Design
- Own & develop RPA Body of Knowledge (BoK) and manage training and technology accreditation of RPA team member
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the RPA (UiPath) solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the RPA (UiPath) delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Supporting the delivery teams in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Provide architecture guidance to the team working on RPA products/projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across multiple RPA implementations / delivery.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility
- Adept with leading RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and others
- Preparation and facilitation of process design sessions related to robotics process, validation rules and reports, capture business process requirements and design
- Creation of optimum technical solutions in the context of the client's environment, requirements, and resources
- Ability to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Lead client interactions with various IT teams including, architecture, security, administration during pre-sales and implementation
- Lead project teams (as well as possess skills to work in an individual capacity) through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
Desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) through all phases of the technology life cycle Experience in evaluating various technology products and developing expertise in underlying technology and architecture, experience in project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
- Strong track record, minimum 3+ years implementing RPA Tools - Automation Anywhere, UiPath. Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment, Experience in non-Robotic automation technologies such as BPM and OCR / Extraction engines is desirable. Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA, .Net & Software Products etc.
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, application architecture, etc.)
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Should have worked as Software Engineer/Developer(.Net) in the past.
- Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services), Scriptinglanguages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)and/or Java, html, css,
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-80 percent in a year