$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Charlotte, NC 28202
Industry: Business Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 29 days ago
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a RPA Solution Consultant to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Role / Responsibilities:
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex, strategic level problems by building multi-level tactical plans to operationalize solutions leveraging process improvement, optimization, and technology.
* Extensive project management experience in traditional SDLC or Agile methodologies working across geographically diverse stakeholder teams.
* Experienced in leading cross-functional collaboration while working with both functional and technical teams to drive results.
* Knowledge and understanding of process design, process data flow diagrams and business systems analysis.
* Experience decomposing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) / RDA (Robotic Desktop Automation) opportunities to determine viability and dependencies.
* Demonstrated experience building solution road maps incorporating advanced capabilities (OCR, ICR, NLP, ML, AI, etc.).
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams in designing, developing and testing RPA / RDA solutions.
* Experience with one of the following RPA / RDA vendor products: Blue Prism, UI Path or Automation Anywhere
* Bachelor of Science (BS) in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or Business Administration from an accredited University
* 10+ years of experience as a Technical Leader / Architect, Process Designer / Engineer or Business Analyst, preferably in the Finance or Insurance Industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent system and data analysis skills
* Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt or Black Belt
* Business Analyst certification from recognized certifying body
* Project Management or Scrum Master certification
* Master of Science (MS) in MIS of CS, Master of Business Administration, or other applicable graduate level degree (optional
Valid Through: 2019-10-17