PURPOSE: Technical leader of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Center of Excellence (COE). Partner with business process owners and RPA Developers during all phases of bot development (design, testing, execution, maintenance and analysis). Manage the RPA project pipeline, including work estimation, planning, prioritization and overall project quality. Work collaboratively and build cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders to lead and deliver beneficial technical RPA solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- To be an integral part of our Lincoln’s global RPA development and support teams;
- Conduct RPA adoption and discovery workshops with business, identify automation opportunities/patterns, derive ROI, platform evaluation, capacity planning etc.;
- Responsible for analyzing business processes and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility;
- Playing the role of a techno-functional SME; evaluating in-house business processes, leveraging process mining and task mining tools/frameworks;
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence;
- Align with company initiatives and engage business to intake and prioritize bot opportunities;
- Partner with RPA Developers and business process owners on Test / Production environment testing, deployment and bug fixes;
- Bot code reviews and bot coding of more complex processes, including review / preparation of process and technical design documents;
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process;
- Enforce best practices across the business and COE, research new technologies and tools;
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations;
- Manage overall project timelines / phase gates through the entire bot life cycle, including ongoing bot maintenance and customer service post-production;
- Maintain project pipeline – including prioritization, approvals and required signoffs
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in support of the Company’s 2025 Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree, major in IT Systems or other Business-related field;
- At least 5 years’ experience designing and deploying automated solutions to transform business processes, including RPA development coding experience;
- Any Business Process automation experience in O2C, P2P, P2M, etc. is a plus.
- Automation Anywhere software experience and Master Bot Developer Training Certification strongly preferred;
- Must be highly motivated and possess excellent analytical, project management and communication skills; ability to function successfully in a remote work environment;
- Must possess strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Power Point) and SAP – HFM and SuccessFactors knowledge a plus;
- Must possess a high degree of flexibility and demonstrate the ability to perform process analysis and bot development across multiple functional areas.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status: Salary Full Time