We are looking for RPA Developer with Workfusion for our client in Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: RPA Developer with Workfusion
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The tech lead will design, build and help support and manage RPA
- Responsible for technical deliverables, provide architectural guidance, enforce industry best practices, conduct code reviews, build support processes, and serve as escalation point during production outages
- Product design and delivery by his team as well as unit testing, integration testing and regression testing activity ensuring the software he and his team produced does not negatively impact overall enterprise stability
- The lead will regularly present his deliverables to peers and management to ensure consistency with the overall strategy and architecture
- A potential candidate will need to learn fast and develop in depth understanding of RPA toolset and solutions and understand how systems engaged in RPA effort work effectively together and impact one another.
- All potential candidates must be able to work in a dynamic team environment which includes developers working with different technologies (such as Java, Web Services and C#/.NET) and across multiple regions
- Candidates should have good understanding of basics of RPA approach and have substantive hands on experience with modern RPA tools and approaches or closely related technologies and techniques for automating of human tasks.
- Mentoring and Lead the otherdevelopers is a MUST
- WorkFusion 7.3 and above (even the experience in earlier versions preferable)
- Certified in Workfusion (Nice to have)
- Understanding of machine learning basics
- Understanding and hands on experience with WF Machine Learning Platform
- Previous experience of software solution design
- Java SE/EE 6 and above
- Minimum of 3 years of hands on development experience with Java, Java Script, Java Open Source frameworks, HTML5/CSS, Web Services, DB and SQL, etc.Web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Any automation experience - Exposure and experience with Selenium would be a huge.