??We are looking for RPA Developer for our client in Tampa, FL
Job Title: RPA Developer
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions for process automation.
- Build and review bot configuration of self and team?s work across all phases (plan, analyze, design, build and test).
- Direct efforts to define technical, operational and understand user requirements.
- Follow iterative implementation methodology including but not limited to creation of feature list and other project artifacts.
- Take responsibility for project activities including work estimation, planning and project quality.
- Establish and nurture partnership with cross-functional technology teams to ensure consistent solution delivery.
- Work cohesively with onsite and offshore team structures.
- Professional development experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies (UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
- 4+ years of software well rounded development experience with great proficiency in at least one programming language and in-depth understanding of programming concepts.
- RPA Certifications is a big plus.