Job Description :
This job works with the the Organization's robotic process automation team to build automation solutions that can be deployed across the Organization's business and functional areas. Translates complex technical solutions into specific business outcomes by developing the programming and code required to build and deploy robotic process automation solutions.
- Consult with partners on the Organization's RPA team to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including solution design, development, testing and risk identification / mitigation.
- Develop automation processes and supporting code per the technical design document (TDD) utilizing RPA tools and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery.
- Comply with and help to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with test teams during the Unit Test, Integration Test and User Acceptance Test. phases to fix defects.
- Report status, issues and risks to RPA program leader on a regular basis. Develop and deploy mitigations as directed.
- Perform project activities including work estimation, planning, stakeholder management and project quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Science or Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- 3 – 5 years in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or IS/IT
- Robotic Process Platform Accreditation (e.g., Blue Prism Accreditation)
- Experience in the following is highly desirable: agile application development, agile project management, requirements gathering and testing and application security
Referral Bonus: Level 3
- Business analysis skills
- Deep understanding of the application development lifecycle
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills