Job Title: RPA Business Analyst - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The position is a Business Analyst with Robotics Team-HCL Technologies. This Position will be required to work extensively on business process automation on RPA platforms in line with standard RPA principles and conventions for client engagements.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Understand the business process requirements.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
- Gather project requirements, develop workflows
- Develop artefacts to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured processes.
Education/Years of Experience:
- MBA with graduation in Computer Science/Engineering with 2-5years of professional services experience particularly in automation/integration projects.
- Knowledge in programming (either of Microsoft technology/Java technologies/Databasetechnologies/Scriptinglanguages)
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in IT SDLC/Automation space.
- Knowledge of Business Process Automation and Robotics Automation products.