Job Title: RPA Business Analyst - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- The position is a Business Analyst with Robotics Team-HCL Technologies.
- This Position will be required to work extensively on business process automation on RPA platforms in line with standard RPA principles and conventions for client engagements.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
- Understand the business process requirements.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
- Gather project requirements, develop workflows
- Develop artefacts to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured processes.
Education/Years of Experience:
- MBA with graduation in Computer Science/Engineering with 2-5 years of professional services experience particularly in automation/integration projects.
- Knowledge in programming (either of Microsoft technology/Java technologies/Databasetechnologies/Scriptinglanguages)
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in IT SDLC/Automation space.
- Knowledge of Business Process Automation and Robotics Automation products.