Every day millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital and in-store experiences. The Indirect Channel plays a hugely important role for Apple, with Channel Marcom driving strategies to provide customers a thoughtful, engaging and seamless experience. The Route-to-Market Lead, WW In-Store Channel Digital Experience, is responsible for driving strategy and executing all digital marketing communications as related to in-store Apple-led branded product presentation and campaigns. Across all in-store digital touch-points, this position is responsible for delivering the best in class Apple customer experience. To be successful in this role, the RTM Lead will need to work broadly and cross-functionally, to drive forward key initiatives that support the various in-store digital touch-points and programatic opportunities. Key cross-functional partnerships include: Marcom Interactive, Program RTM Leads, Channel XF, and Sales.
- Keen understanding of retail marketing strategies
- Detailed knowledge of digital experience technologies - including but not limited to, on-device engagement tactics, digital content development, app development, beaconing, AR/VR, etc.
- A strong strategic thinker, capable of collaborating with and influencing senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities within tight timelines and high expectations
- Attention to detail and results-oriented
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
In-Store Digital Project Strategy & Execution I The primary responsibility of this role is to develop all required briefs, playbooks and guidelines, designed to support the optimal digital customer experience within the various Channel in-store environments. This individual will maintain a keen understanding of the channel digital in-store landscape, identifying opportunities for continued innovation and enhancement to best support customer engagement. Cross-Functional Coordination & Alignment I This position will partner closely with various cross-functional stakeholders, to ensure alignment on all in-store digital experience strategies, so as to meet identified Sales and Product Marketing key objectives. Digital Experience Reporting and Insights | Engage appropriate WW and Geo teams to monitor the success of in-store digital initiatives and aggregate insights/learnings for presentation to Channel Marcom Team
Role requires a BA/BS+ with 7-10 years experience in a marketing/advertising agency or in-house marketing communications organization Demonstrated expertise of the digital landscape and proven track record of driving experiential digital initiatives Experience in the direct or indirect retail channel
Job Number: 55599586