Farmer Brothers has an exciting opportunity for a Route Sales Manager (RSM) responsible for overseeing a team of Route Sales Representatives (RSR) in an assigned market. This role will deliver revenue growth for the assigned market by: securing new customers, growing the base business, retaining existing customers, and executing pricing actions. The RSM is responsible for the development and execution of annual business plan and budget. This role ensures Farmer Brothers Route Management Process is executed and that our customers receive great service. The RSM drives adherence to food safety best practices and compliance to regulations. The RSM is responsible for managing costs to plan and growing operating income for the branch.
• Bachelor Degree preferred, High School graduate or GEDrequired.
• 6+ years of experience in Food & Beverage Sales, Consumer Product Sales, Coffee/Team or related customer service business-to-business field
• Previous supervisory experience and/or demonstrated leadership skills
• Proficient in assessing customer needs
• Possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving record
• Must comply with State and Federal mandated requirements of controlled substances & alcohol testing
• Must be knowledgeable about and understand current Department of Transportation regulations
• Must possess strong PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing software
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interface with multi-functional groups/personnel within an organization
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Ability to lift and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Provides timely feedback and coaching for direct reports
• Gathers sufficient information from a variety of sources before making decisions
• Uses sound business judgment
• Strives for continuous improvement
• Generates original, creative ideas to improve processes
• Expresses ideas clearly and logically
• Must be able to complete a successful DOT physical, including a clean driving record.
• Willing to travel up to 10%
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend Share this job on your newsfeed
Farmer Brothers Company not only prides itself on our products, but we take pride in our employees. We are able to offer competitive wages and benefits. By doing this we ensure that we are able to attract and retain the best talent. We offer competitive benefits which include: