Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Incumbent’s responsibilities will generally focus on one or more of the following:
• Develop and deliver Technical Training on wide range of aircraft and supporting systems subjects
• Technical Writing
• Basic research abilities
• Provide status reports
• Effective communication with internal/external customers and suppliers as required
• Ability to perform Systems Approach to Training (SAT) processes
• Organize and conduct internal/external meetings with customers and suppliers
• Interface with other Training team members (contracts/legal/management as required.
• Manage and perform training related data management and configuration management tasks
Level of Responsibility:
• Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project
• Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas
• Interfacing with all aspects of engineering staff to obtain data and documentation required to develop training deliverables
- Prior US Military Mech/A&P Tech with 6 years of experience.
- Certified Military Instructor with 2 years of experience.
- Structural repair using Composite materials.
- High pressure hydraulics repair.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret Clearance
- US Military Maintenance Mech or A&P
- Familiarity with Training and Simulation Products and Services
- Familiarity with Computer Based Training
- Familiarity with Microsoft Products
- Supplier Management
- Understanding of System Approach to Training
- US Military Instructional System Design Training
- Security Clearance