- Bechtel is looking for a Rolling Stock Engineer to provide expertise and specifications as required in support of the definition of rolling stock servicing, operations and maintenance facilities, processes and procedures.
- Review, consult colleagues and comment upon all aspects of the client’s customer’s engineer’s design work relating to rolling stock and associated suppliers and consultants.
- Develop and adopt design concepts and standards for rolling stock in consultation with the client and his associated suppliers and consultants, including engineering and operations colleagues, taking account of business and interoperability requirements for all stages of development of the network and making the best use of available international standards.
- Advise upon and provide design input relating to interfaces between rolling stock and other system elements such as track, signaling and communications.
- Support the process of procurement of rolling stock and assist subsequently with the supervision of the detailed design, construction and commissioning of the fleets ordered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline and 15+ years of experience or 15+ years of related experience.
Requisition ID: 203755